Wednesday, July 24, 2013

9 Months!

Oh my heck I don't know where the time has gone! Ruger is 9 Months already! We took him to the Dr. for his well check and he is growing great. He weighed in at 20 lbs and is 27 1/2 inches tall. He loves to sing and dance. His little personality is defiantly his own. He is getting into everything, he is so close to walking its not even funny. He is really quick so if it gets really quiet and you can't find him he is probably into something he shouldn't be. We moved which that will be in a different post but with that said Ruger is loving all the new space and things to play with. We got a trailer for the bike finally and it converts into a stroller, Well my sister Mykala is here with us for about 3 weeks so you will hear from her I am sure, but she is so thrilled we have that now she can keep training for cross country and take Ruger and Mazie with her!


 
He finally has hair to spike!


 
Our HAPPY HAPPY BOY!



June got away from me! Sorry for the late posts but I will hopefully get caught up and back on track! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment