Monday, July 29, 2013

Our first 4th of July!

Well we thought about getting up and going to the parade but we are all tired out from moving, and we were to excited about my family coming over to spend the weekend with us. We tried to hurry and get as much put away as possible so we could enjoy their stay with us.

Ruger had so much fun with his Grandpa, Grandma, and aunt and uncles!! When my family came, Mitch, my dad and my brothers went out and bought some fireworks so we could light them off!


Ruger loved it! He had to wear his dad's earmuffs for some of it, but he loved all the bright colors! There were fireworks going off everywhere, because all of the neighbors seemed to have the same idea.
Wearing Dad's earmuffs and hanging with Grandpa doing fireworks!

 
 

Family!! Happy 4th!

Smiling with his dad!
 
Hey, it's Mykala here! (I'm Nicole's sister if any of you were wondering!) When Nicole and Mitch went to Evanston on the 5th, so Nicole could have her surgery, my family and I were in charge of taking care of Ruger! We had a lot of fun! We went swimming that Friday at the Rock Springs Family Rec center, and Ruger loved it! He liked to watch all the kids splashing, and he loved to splash himself! He really missed his mommy and daddy though! When my family went to go home on Sunday, the 7th, I stayed behind to help take care of Ruger, since Nicole wasn't able to lift him. It has been so much fun getting to hang out with this little guy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment