Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2 Months

Well I just realized that I forgot to mention in my last post that right before Halloween Ruger weighed 9 lbs. He was growing so fast! By the his 2 month birthday he was 12 lbs 4 oz. and 23 1/2 inches long.

We went to ID for Thanksgiving, it was so much fun being with family and seeing all the babes and how much they were growing! We spent the day at the Heiner home in Ashton. The boys went skeet shooting that morning and we had an awesome dinner that afternoon. That Sunday, November 25, 2012, we blessed Ruger in my parents ward in Rexburg. It was such an amazing experience I've been to lots of baby blessings but Mitch being able to bless our baby boy just made it that more special. I am so thankful for the priesthood in our lives. That in itself is a blessing. I am so proud of Mitch for everything he has accomplished over the last 2 1/2 years.





By his 2 month birthday Ruger loved to sit in mommy's lap and play with toys. He wasn't to fond of tummy time. He didn't know what to think of the bumbo chair. He would sit in my lap, but the min I tried to put him in the bumbo he would arch his back and throw a fit. He does the same with his car seat. Poor kid seems like he lived in that thing. He loves his glowworm that lights up and plays music. That was the only thing that would put him to sleep for a while. Thanks to my Mom and Dad for that! He also loves the vibrator bouncy chair with lights. He would play in that til he got hungry. :)  He learned how to reach and play with toys at 2 months. He also found his tongue and thumb, Grandpa Wright wasn't to hip about that one! He is such a sweet baby, pretty good for the most part. We sure do love him! He just smiles at everything!

We did family pictures for Christmas cards. Its hard to get a baby, the dog, and Mitch looking at the camera at the same time! ha ha enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment