Tuesday, March 26, 2013

3 Months

Well the week after we blessed Ruger, we were in ID for his cousins Hudson and Lottie to be blessed. We were in ID every weekend in December. Starting the 9th of December Ruger and I stayed in ID at Grandma and Grandpa Wrights house for a week. During that week Ruger found his hands! He was so funny playing with his hands and he was just starting to growl at everything. The 12th was a special day for his Uncle Hadley and Aunt Madison, that was our whole reason for staying the week!

On the 15th was Ruger's First Christmas party! He met Santa for the first time! He didn't know what to think at first, he looked at him for a while then decided he would rather not sit on his lap. Maybe next year. :)  I know we got it on video and camera but somehow they got deleted off my camera so I will have to get pictures from my mom! I hope she has some!

After getting back to WY from the last trip home Mitch and I had discussed getting a bigger vehicle. I still wasn't quite sure about it, I liked my car and it had good fuel mileage. Ha ha that meant I could go to ID more. So we got new tires for the car so Mitch felt safer about me driving by myself. The Thursday before we headed to ID. We bought a new car. A GMC Yukon. I love it. I was mad at the fact that I spent a lot of money on new tires and didn't get to take them off the Cobalt before trading it in. We shouldn't have bought them in the first place. Oh well lesson learned! Merry Christmas to me!

We loaded up the new car with all the goodies and headed to ID for Christmas. We stayed in Ashton for a couple nights. Christmas eve we went to dinner and a movie with the Heiner Family. Christmas morning was so much fun! Ruger although he was almost 3 months and didn't know what was going on, he still looked like he was enjoying his new toys. Santa brought him a jumper which he loves! He will play in that thing for hours. He also got a rocking horse from Santa, and a few toys to play in the car with. Santa must have know how much time this kid spends in the car ;) He was spoiled as we thought he would. Later that day we had Christmas with his Great Grandpa Thon Powell and Aunts Sandra and Shellie. They spoiled him as well. This year we did something we haven't done before. My siblings drew names, Mykala had drawn my name. I told her don't worry about getting me anything just get Ruger something. She did! He loves the toy puppy that she gave him. Hadley and Madison got him some clothes. At least Hadley won't let him get out of style. :) He was pretty beat after opening presents. He was out shortly after getting him dressed for the day.









By is 3 month birthday Ruger was 13 lbs 6 oz. and jabbering all the time, had the cutest little expressions. He really liked being at Grandma's house with Aunt Mykala! He had learned how to make is toys work. It has been so much fun watching him grow and learn. I swear he learns something new everyday!


Hopefully I can find some pictures of him sitting on Santa's lap. I will post those as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment