Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ruger Shane

Ok I know I am terrible at this. You would think I would have more time to put things on here since I am now a stay at home mom. To be completely honest I don't know where my time goes! Ha Ha I have so much fun with Ruger I loose track of time. I decided I better try to get everyone up to date on what we are up to and how things are going. I will try to get pictures up from the last 4 months but I have yet to figure out how to do that! :) Well where do I start...



Ruger Shane Heiner was born 9/27/12 @ 4:20 pm. He was 7 lbs and 19in long. He is the new love of our life. We can't get enough of him. The Monday after Ruger was born my mom and sister came to visit. Ruger had his first Dr. appointment that day we found out later that evening that Ruger had jaundice pretty bad and we ended up being admitted to Phoenix Children's Hospital over night. When we finally got to go home it was such a relief, my mom was such a big help. When I had questions she was right there ready to help. With Mitch still in school it was really nice having the girls there to help me! :) October 19th we moved back to ID but before we left AZ, Ruger was all checked out and said he would be good til his 2 month appointment where he would need his shots. He was growing good and everything looked awesome!



November 2, 2012 we moved to Rock Springs WY, where Mitch took a job as a Power Generator Technician with Rocky Mountain Cummins. He really likes his job and works with some great people. We really like it here in Rock Springs, the only down side is not seeing friends and family as much as we would like, but we make do. We still go home often and see everyone. In fact we went home for Thanksgiving and then every weekend after that til Christmas we were driving to ID. Its been nice to be back in WY and get back into the routine of things.

For Christmas Ruger got spoiled! I will post some pictures of him and most everything he got. He loves the Jumper that Santa brought him. He also really likes the stuffed puppy that his aunt Mykala got him. :) His Uncle Hadley and Aunt Madison got him some cute clothes that he loves. I dressed him in the bright green outfit that Hadley gave him and he just sat in front of the mirror jabbering away. Talking to himself and smiling, he thought he was pretty hot stuff. Everything he got for Christmas he just loves, he is looking at books more, and voicing his opinion about them. He is just growing way to fast.




January has been a fun month, watching him learn everyday is awesome. He has learned how to put the pacifier back in his mouth, well only when he doesn't really need it. He chews on anything you get close enough to his mouth. He rolled over for the first time a week ago but he hasn't done it since then. He would honestly rather sit up or stand to play, the whole laying down thing he isn't to hip about. He will lay on his belly and play for a little bit, but then he tries to roll over and he gets so close and then gets mad. He figured it out once he'll get it again. :) He started eating cereal at the end of Jan, and I am just such a proud mom, I am excited for him to be growing so well and getting strong but I don't know how I feel about how fast it is going by. Mitch keeps trying to tell me its ok you will have another one to do this with again in a few years. Which I know he is right but that one will grow up just as fast.

Super Bowl Sunday we dressed him in his 49ners outfit, his daddy was so proud. He looked so cute, ready to watch some football. After the game was over he was such a happy boy and wanted to play, I started to tickle him and sure enough I got him to laugh! It was the cutest thing ever. A couple nights before he was playing with Mazie, our dog, and was trying to laugh then, he would let out a little squeal here and there but nothing like Sunday night. He is such a good baby. I couldn't be happier.




I will go back and do a month to month with pictures, things he loves, how big he is and everything. I have just been slacking and I have now figured out how to make this thing work. :) So that will be coming soon and be up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment