Wednesday, March 27, 2013

6 Months

Well today my baby turns 6 Months old! I can't believe it! Half away to 1! Where has the time gone?

At the beginning of March Ruger was holding his own bottle, eating baby fruit with his cereal and sleeping through the night. He is still doing all of the above except sleeping through the night! I think he has hit the 6 month growth spirt. At least I hope its just that.:) He was having cereal only twice a day, but we have just started him on 3 times a day to see if that helps with his sleeping. So far hasn't helped, its extended his sleep by an hour sometimes two but he is still getting up in the middle of the night as if he is starving. He is so funny to watch when you feed him veggies, when I get the video loaded to the computer I will post it. Its hilarious. He will eat fruit and yogurt every meal if I would let him.We got him a high chair finally and he knows when he gets put in it he gets food and if you don't have it ready for him soon after, he lets ya know it!  We tried a sippy cup for the first time the other day. He seems to be doing pretty good with it.




He is very vocal! ha ha I can't get enough of his little chatter and growling. Especially when Mazie is around, he will growl and laugh at her. He is constantly reaching for things, when its time for bed I fed him on the couch and then go lay him down, but before he will settle down enough to eat he was to reach for everything in arms length. Once he realizes he isn't going to get it he lays down.

He is starting to pay a lot more attention to what daddy does, if he walks out of the room without saying he will be back in a min, Ruger cries. Its kinda cute actually. He is becoming a daddy's boy and mommy isn't sure how she feels about that yet. :)

His favorite songs right now are, head, shoulders, knees and toes, patty cake, and this little piggy. He giggles when you do the actions with his hands and touch his toes. He really likes "George Monkey" AKA Curious George... He use to watch Eebee Baby on Netflix but we watched Curious George once and he yelled more at the TV so I guess he likes it more.

He is now sitting alone and when he wants something he takes off for it. It doesn't matter if he nose dives or falls over backwards. He will lay down and roll to it. We are working on crawling. I don't think it will be long before he is really into everything!

Ruger had is first St. Patricks day, we were in Vernal UT, helping some friends move, but I didn't forget his green. He is our little leprechaun! We were going to go swimming at the Holiday Inn while we were there but the water was to cold. Ruger had a good time in his floaty before we left thought!

 
 
 
 
We made a trip to ID the first part of March, while we were there we had to make a stop at CAL Ranch. They don't have one here in Rock Springs. I found a John Deere hat! I put it on Ruger and he just sat there with it on his head. So Cute!
 

After we got what we needed we headed to Ashton. When we got there, Grace, Josh and Harper were at Grandma's house. We sat Ruger and Harper next to each other and they could pass as twins!


I forgot to make caramel popcorn for Grandpa Heiner (Paul) so when we got back to Rock Springs Mitch and I made some. We sent Grandpa these pictures.




Yes he got a hand full! He was mad when I tried to take it back!
 
It was pretty warm outside for a week or two so during that time I swept the garage, and raked the back yard. I needed Mitch's help picking up the piles so when he got home from work we put Ruger on the deck in his jumper with his sunglasses and he just played. He didn't once try to take is glasses off, Mitch had to take them off when he took him back in the house. Silly boy!
 
 




 Last night we were giving Ruger a bath and I realize I didn't have any pictures of him in the tub! I have video because he loves to splash. His baths are his favorite thing to do. He loves the water.


These are pictures I took today for his 6 Month photos. We will have more come Easter but this is all for now. I love this little guy so much. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't laugh and have fun. There are days that we cry but it wouldn't be life if we didn't have both. Love you Ruger Shane, Mommy and Daddy love you so much!


 




 










No comments:

Post a Comment