Tuesday, March 26, 2013

4 Months

Where do I start. I just love watching this little one grow. He makes me smile and laugh everyday. Such a blessing to us. We brought the New Year in at our home in Rock Springs. We invited some people over to come and hang out maybe play some games, but that didn't work out. Didn't matter to us though we had fun anyway. Ruger was imitating sounds like crazy. While we were at Grandma and Grandpa Wrights everyone was teaching him how to blow bubbles and try to blow raspberries. Its cute how hard he would try. When he would actually make the sound it surprised even him! His favorite thing in January was watching our dog Mazie. Those two have become best friends. He would watch her like a hawk and if she went up the stairs he would lean to see where she went. He still wasn't a huge tummy time fan. He would rather sit on your lap or be in the jumper where he could see everything going on.

I started him on cereal just a couple of days before his 4 month birthday. He loved it! He got so mad when it was all gone. He needed a bath by then, which is by far his most favorite thing to do (has been since day 1.) so we put him in the tub, where he splashed and screamed with joy.

Every time I look at Ruger there is a certain look he will give me and he looks just like his Great Grandpa Heiner. I can't believe how much he looks like him. We laugh every time we get that look. I call Great Grandpa Heiner "Trouble" so I call Ruger "Double Trouble". He just gets that mischievous look that Great Grandpa gets. :) Love you Grandpa!



The Great Grandpa Heiner Look
 
 
New Church outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment